Convert your home electrical panel to a Manual Transfer Switch!
Advantages of the InterLock Kit Include:
What is a generator InterLock Kit?
- InterLock Kits can be installed quicker and with less cost to the consumer and contractor (higher job profit
margin) than transfer switches or generator panels.
- InterLock Kits allow you to safely feed the existing panel, permitting convenient use of all original
- InterLock Kits mount to the existing panel so they require no additional wall space
- InterLock Kits meet all NEC requirements for optional standby systems (Article 702)
The Generator Interlock Kit is a product that allows a portable generator to be safely and conveniently connected to a
home's electrical system. The design of the kit provides the necessary protection to keep utility workers safe while the
home's electrical system functions normally from the generator.
This is achieved by providing a mechanical interlock so that both the utility breaker and the generator breaker cannot
be turned on at the same time which isolates the two systems.
Safety is also improved because with the Generator Interlock Kit installed, there is no need to run extension cords
into the home which eliminates associated fire and tripping hazards. Our kits are designed to be installed by qualified
electrical personnel and meet the strict requirements of the National Electrical code and the National Fire Protection
Specifications for this kit
• Horizontal Throw (Left-Right)
Spaces Between Breaker Columns: ½"
•Single Handle Breaker
•Offset 7/8" LEFT
•Distance from columns: 1¼"
• 2 panel spaces required for this kit.
Technical Contact Information
You can contact by phone (804) 726-2448
or by fax (804) 231-1984